Super Heroes We Became

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off of Super Hero Become

2 posters

Shade & Mandy

Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Shade & Mandy Empty Shade & Mandy

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Shade rolls over in bed, smirking at the sight of Mandy.
    Well that turned out nicely... Shade thought to himself, yanking off his covers and going into the bathroom, turning on the shower. He climbed in, and then things got fuzzy.

Parker finished his shower, climbing out and drying off. He walked into his bedroom, a towel around his waist and was startled by the sight in front of him.
    "AH!" He yelped in surprise, and then it hit him: He was Shade last night. He turned around, running his fingers through his hair as he decided what to do.
    I'll be his roommmate... That's it, then she won't know. Parker thought to himself, turning around to the naked girl in his bed.

"Shade brought you home, didn't he?" He shook his head. "I wish he would have told me, so sorry!"
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Shade & Mandy Empty Re: Shade & Mandy

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 pm

The girl shrieked as Parker came out of the shower. "Who are you?" She demanded. As the boy mentioned the name Shade, she felt warmth come over her. "Well, alright." The girl went to the restroom, pushing past the boy. She changed, and then wrote her number in lipstick on the mirror. As she left the restroom and prepared to leave, she looked back at the boy. "Tell Shade I left him a message." She said, as she left.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am