Super Heroes We Became

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off of Super Hero Become

3 posters

Marianna || Illusion

Katie
    Katie

Marianna || Illusion Empty Marianna || Illusion

Post by Katie Fri May 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Name: Marianna Percise
    Nickname: Prefers Marianna, but will also answer to Mari
    Villain Name: Illusion
    Appearance: Marianna has sleek, mid-back length hair that's as dark as a chunk of obsidian. On the underside of her hair, she has a single streak of purple hair, but she constantly dyes the streak an array of colors. In contrast to her dark hair, her skin is extremely fair, causing her to sunburn easily. Her bright green eyes are the same shade as an emerald, and her facial features are delicate like a doll's. She barely wears any makeup, if anything she will wear black eyeliner to accentuate her eyes. She is fairly petite, standing a few inches shorter than your average female. She doesn't care much for fashion, and tends to wear a t-shirt and jeans most of the time.
    Costume: Illusion wears a black full-body jumpsuit, paired with black latex knee-high boots. She leaves her hands bare, with the exception of a white ring in the shape of an I that rests on the middle finger of her left hand. She typically pulls her hair into a low ponytail, and wears a black and white masquerade mask to veil her identity.
    Personality: Mari is what most people would call a wallflower. She tends to stick to herself, and most of the time, she prefers it that way. She has a few people she talks to, but she wouldn't necessarily call them her friends. However, she isn't shy. She will talk to people if she wants to, and is certainly capable of doing so. She is usually pretty mild-mannered, only getting angry when she is pushed to extremes. She is also very intelligent, but just decides not to show it. If she applied herself, she would be able to get perfect grades, but she averages out to be around a B-student.
    Villain Personality: Illusion isn't one to be showy with her plans of terror and destruction. She prefers to keep on the down-low, and keep out of the radar from the heroes. She hates confrontation since she's a terrible fighter, but her powers definitely pick up the slack. She also prefers to work under the shadow of night, where she can't easily be seen.
    Power(s)[3 max]: Illusion Manipulation, Teleportation, and Telekinesis
    Weakness: Fire
    History: Overall, she has had a relatively normal life. She grew up with her parents and two younger siblings, but she always knew she was a bit different than everyone else. Even though she knows right from wrong, she started to pick up petty theft around the age of eleven. Since then, she has experimented with all sorts of minor crimes, from graffiti to arson. She never found a favorite, and she's never been caught. Recently, she has discovered something about herself that she doesn't really understand. First, she knocked a cup off of her dresser without moving. After a bit of experimentation, she has found that with great concentration, she can move things with her mind.
    Other: Her villain doesn't quite exist yet, she's going to be developed later on.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Marianna || Illusion Empty Re: Marianna || Illusion

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Accepted... I guess... I think you could have done better.
    xD Nah it was great lol
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Double accepted Smile
    Katie
    Katie

Post by Katie Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Success! Haha
    Emily was tempted to deny me p:
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Well I'm older than her so I could have approved you :p
    Welcome, btw. I'm Alex. The one with all the twists! lol!
    Katie
    Katie

Post by Katie Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Thanks! & twists are always the best *nods*
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Especially mine tongue

Sponsored content