Super Heroes We Became

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off of Super Hero Become

3 posters

GENESIS - 1x01

Emmalee
    Emmalee

GENESIS - 1x01 - Page 3 Empty Re: GENESIS - 1x01

Post by Emmalee Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 am

She rolled her eyes "No one's perfect, he's not perfect, you're not perfect, I'm definitely not perfect! You're different people, you can't hold yourself to the same standards, you have to set yourself to your own standards." Aurora nudged him with her elbow, "I'm sure he's done not so perfect thing too."
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 12:45 am

"Not in front of my parents." Jake muttered. He looked back up at the girl. "Where's your house?" He pondered
    Emmalee
    Emmalee

Post by Emmalee Fri May 17, 2013 12:06 pm

"We're almost there actually, just about two more blocks to go." Said Aurora, glancing out the window before looking back to him.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Jake nodded. They were still about nine blocks away from his house, but it was still about 14 more minutes before his mother would make it home. Jake looked out the window that the girl was also looking at. "Are you gonna have to sneak back in?" He asked.
    Emmalee
    Emmalee

Post by Emmalee Fri May 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Aurora nodded, "I'll have to, my mom doesn't know I'm out and about. I'd be grounded forever if she knew." The taxi reached a stop in front of an apartment building, she readjusted her bag on her shoulder and started to open the door before looking back at him and saying "Thank you very much, I'll see you tomorrow!"
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Jake smiled. "Don't forget to let me know when you're coming." He said, with a grin. As the cab pulled away, he sat back and smiled. "You're a lot different now, Jake." He said, quietly to himself. He thought if all that he had accomplished. He had two new friends, and he was going to be on time home. He had returned home feeling better than he ever had, and he knew that he didn't feel alone anymore. As he looked out the window, he realized that he was almost home. "You can stop here." He told the cab driver, and gave him the entire 100. He got out, and pulled his backpack out with him. As the cabbie drove off, Jake looked around. Nobody was within sight, and he walked in an alley quickly. He was less than a block from his house, and still have 8 minutes to spare. He put his hands on the walls and pushed his body the same way he had pushed earlier.

The boy didn't realize that he was floating off of the ground until his feet dangled. He went higher and higher until he was at 10 feet. He laughed, something he hadn't done in a long while. He landed with a thud. "Definitely something I'm going to have to work on." He said, with a smile. He looked back, and then ran home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content