Super Heroes We Became

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off of Super Hero Become

2 posters

Concert Meeting

Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Concert Meeting Empty Concert Meeting

Post by Emily Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Parker made his way through the crowd, feeling over stimulated and he could feel his tension rising. He didn't want Shade to come in, but he knew it was coming. His agitation level was rising and nobody was letting him through the crowd. Parker finally made it to the rim, exiting the gate and sitting down on a park bench. He wanted to enjoy the concert, but it was hard to do with everything that was going on.

Shade smirked, having one the battle with Parker. He fixed his hair, his eyes narrowing.
    Tonight will be interesting... He thought to himself.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Concert Meeting Empty Re: Concert Meeting

Post by Alex Sun May 12, 2013 11:20 pm

"Yo, Parker! What's up?" Jack Stacy's deep baritone bellowed.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Shade grinned, walking up to Jack and doing the bro handshake. He pulled back, thinking a moment.
    "How are you, man? I haven't seen you around in forever."
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Mon May 13, 2013 12:18 am

OOC: "bro handshake" XD

IC:
    "It's been way too long, bro. This concert needs to hurry up and start already, so I can pick the good lookers from out here."
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Mon May 13, 2013 10:08 pm

((I didn't know what else to call it... Lol))

"Agreed." Shade nodded, smirking. "So how've you been? We need to get together and grab a beer sometime, we haven't in a while." He smiled, looking out at the large crowd. He was thinking of all the things he could do if it suddenly got dark...
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

"Sounds good dude. I haven't gone to a good kickback in almost two months because my dad is on my brother's case and mom is watching to see if he's sneaking out. He convinced them to watch both apartments and now I can't sneak out. The fire escape is on my mom's side, so it's like impossible for me to do anything." Jack said, with a scoff. "I really hate that brat sometimes." Jack said. He noticed that the sky looked a little darker. "Was it supposed to rain tonight?" Jack said.

OOC: I'm assuming that this storyline is taking place earlier the day that jake got his power. Lol
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Shade frowned, making a face. "Really? He's such a pest, that's really dumb that he would do that." Shade shook his head, clenching his fists slightly, making the clouds close in on the sun and the park darkened a moment. "How 'bout we head over there before the concert tonight? You're eighteen, they can't tell you what to do. We'll have a good time." Shade grinned.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Jack found that Parker's words sounded very convincing and agreed. "You're right DDR. Besides, they're more worried about Jake. Let's do this. I heard Stephani is having one under the bridge at the other side of the park.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Shade grinned, nodding. "Sounds good. Who all is going besides Stephanie?" Shade asked, running a hand through his hair, itching to wreak some havoc somewhere before Parker came back. He always came back to fast and it frustrated Shade beyond what words could express.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

"Uh, Tom said he was going and you know he'll bring the other football guys, so I bet that the cheerleaders are all coming." Jack replied. "Come on. I'll lead the way." Jack said, and walked off.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Shade followed after Jack, nodding. "Okay, right behind ya." He looked around, clenching his fists as he watched the sky darken. He flicked his wrist and watched as the everything moved ever so slightly. He had to do something soon. Then, it hit him. He could take down the bridge. A sly, slow smirk appeared on his face as he planned out how he would do it without Jack noticing, and sparing the cheerleaders so he could save one and bring her home.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Jack and Parker arrived under the bridge where the air was acrid with the smell of marijuana smoke and alcohol laced drinks. The girls all stood around, giggling and flirting with the muscular young men. Jack noticed ever so slightly a crack in the pavement on the bridge. His subconscious faded over as he saw the chests of the girls in front of him. "Hey, Mindy." Jack said, to the head cheerleader. She was standing with her twin sister, Mandy. The girl giggled as Jack motioned for Parker to speak to Mandy.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

((HA, twins. Have you seen the SNL sketch about twins? If not, please look it up lol It's hilarious!))

Shade watched as Jack approached a busty teenage girl and caught eye of the large crack in the bridge above them. He flicked his wrist, watching the crack grow slightly and stopped it, knowing that it wasn't the time. Not yet.
    Shade followed suit, approaching Mandy, an equally busty girl with fierce red hair that fell in waves, curling into ringlets at the bottom. "How're you doin, beautiful?" Shade asked in a slick voice, doing a full once-over.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm

OOC: yes. Lol. I love snl! Am I Mandy? Lol

Jack pulled Mindy to the side of the bridge, glancing her up and down. He was well out from under it and didn't stay near Parker so he could pull the Jack Attack. Mindy was a former hookup and she was an way target. Mandy, however, would take some more convincing.

Mandy giggled and twirled her hair with her fingers. She'd seen Parker before at school, but had never noticed how tall, dark, and mysterious he could be. She promised herself she would never judge a book by it's cover again. She knew that it would be just fine and she could be safe around Parker.

OOC: IRONY!!!
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Wed May 15, 2013 5:56 am

((Sorry... I fell asleep at 6:30 last night and woke up at 3 AM
    And sure, if you want to be lol))

Shade watched as Jack pulled Mindy aside, out from underneath the bridge. He looked back down at Mandy, rolling his eyes internally at the fact that Mandy was just one of those girls who giggled stupidly without ever actually answering.
    "You know, I don't think I've seen you around before. I would have noticed you, certainly." Shade smirked down at her, moving his wrist as he allowed the crack to grow a bit more. Shade leaned against the wall of the bridge, his face slightly hidden by the shadow of it. He wanted to be right in the action, that way when he pulled Mandy out, he'd be the hero and she'd fall head over heels in two seconds without him trying as hard.
    Shade decided he was going to give it about 2 - 5 more minutes before he he was going to destroy the bridge. Parker was yelling at him inside his head but Shade quickly learned how to shut him out.

((Ahaha, duhhhh))
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 am

OOC: it's all good lol. I had work yesterday sonindidnt get on til late.

IC: Jack tickled Mindy, making her giggle a little bit more.

Mindy smiled at Parker and said "You're pretty cute, you know." She pressed her body closer to his as she went in for a kiss.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Wed May 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Shade's brows raised, his smirk growing into a grin as she complimented him. His eyes lowered to her full lips as she leaned in to kiss him.
    That wasn't much work.. Shade thought to himself, his hands resting on her waist, gently pulling her closer. He smiled against her lips, pulling back. "Why thank you, I'd say you're pretty damn cute yourself." Shade leaned in for another, deciding it was show time.

Shade flicked his wrist, the crack in the building suddenly extending all the way across and you could hear the cement crumble underneath the weight. In a matter of seconds, the cement was falling inward, a chunk coming toward Shade and Mandy. Of course, Shade knew it was coming and grabbed Mandy's hand, yanking her out of the rock's way in just the nick of time.
    "Are you okay?" Shade asked her breathlessly, masking his pleasure with his work. His eyes darted between Mandy and the bridge, trying his best to make sure that he sincerely cared about Mandy's well-being, knowing full well that he couldn't have cared less.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 pm

The first crack was slow, and the cement was quick it hit the ground. As that crack began, it continued onto the rest of the bridge. A young woman who was in the middle of the bridge shrieked as she went headfirst into the water. The cracks continued along the bridge as chunks began to fall. Roger, the co-captain of the football team, was hit by a piece of cement that ensured he would never speak correctly again, let alone play football. The entire bridge found itself in the water and on top of people near the two boys and two girls, who were the only ones who had escaped the bridge's wrath. Jack looked up from Mandy, but Mindy and Parker didn't seem all too interested. Jack pulled Mandy away, knowing he didn't owe the people hurt anything, his first responsibility was to himself. "See ya, Parker." Jack said, with a true darkness within him now open.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Wed May 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Shade nodded at Jack, watching as Jack left, and there was something different about him. Shade didn't know what it was, but there was definitely something, and he liked it.
    "Hey, you wanna get out of here? It's gonna get crazy here in a minute or two and I don't want to have to say anything to them, they'll probably turn it into something bad." Shade asked the busty girl in front of him, her name escaping him. "I think we could find better things to do, anyway." He added smugly.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 am

The girl nodded, willing to follow this boy anywhere.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Shade nodded, reaching down and lacing his fingers through her's so that she would feel more secure with him. Shade began to step up over the rubble, pulling her with him. He was antsy to get out of there, and he could feel that someone was on their way that was against him. He knew of one girl that was like him, and he was sure that she would be here in a matter of minutes. Shade was unsure if she knew of him, though.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

The girl followed him. "Can we leave? I'm scared."
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Thu May 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Shade pointed to his car, giving her his keys. "Go get in, sweetie. I have to handle something real quick." Shade's eyes narrowed as he felt Red's presence.

Ruby dodged into an alley, stripping of her work uniform and into her leather. She threw her hair up into a fast pony tail and put in her contacts that protected her eyes from the fire. They were bright red. Just as fast as she ran in, she ran out and sped and was at the scene in a matter of seconds - she has super speed. Ruby scanned the area, noticing one recurring face that has been at every crime scene so far.
    "You." Ruby growled, running at him.

Shade grumbled to himself, Ruby messing up his whole plan for the night. He wanted to hook up, and now he's stuck with this?
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Thu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Mandy got inside of the car.

Officer Noah Stacy pulled up at the scene of the bridge collapse, and began the rescue effort. "I need men picking up cement, looking for people, and I mean NOW!" He bellowed as his men rushed in to do his commands.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Thu May 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Ruby let the fire burn in her hands, and she chucked a ball of it at Shade. "You had no right!" She screamed at him, chucking more at Shade.
    Shade rolled his eyes, dodging each.
    "Really? You're gonna need more than that." Shade sighed and Ruby helped a woman out of the rubble, keeping an eye on Shade to make sure he wasn't going to pull anything on her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 am