Super Heroes We Became

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off of Super Hero Become

2 posters

Concert Meeting

Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Concert Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Concert Meeting

Post by Alex Thu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

"Hey! Keep an eye on him, I'll get the civilians!" Officer Stacy barked at the powered girl. He hated the way they flaunted around town, and didn't like the fact that they acted better than humans. But he could bear to strike up a temporary alliance with one who was obviously fighting on the side of the civilians. He began to help more civilians out of the rubble, hearing the moan and groan and smelling the sickening odor of blood.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Ruby nodded at the officer, helping a child find their way out of the car. The poor kid, it looked like he lost his mother. She lifted him up, handing him off to an officer.

Shade sighed. "C'mon Red, you've got more than that!" Shade challenged, grinning as he tried to provoke her.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

"What are you waiting for??" The officer yelled. "Kick his Ass!" He said, as he helped a woman with a sickening bleed on her face.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Ruby sped around him in circles, suffocating him and throwing fire. Ruby could see that she had burned him and he was clutching his chest for air, croaking. Ruby narrowed her eyes and stopped suddenly, walking over to his crumpled body. She kicked him in the gut, peering down at him in disgust.
    "Now beat it." She spat at him icily, turning and walking from him.

Shade stood, clutching his gut where he'd been kicked.
    "Bitch." He muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes, wishing he'd been more on guard. He was too busy worrying about his girl running off. He wasn't that hurt though, and he would just say a big ol' piece of cement fell on him while he was helping and hopefully she'd find it to be a turn on.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Noah Stacy pulled the last victim from under the bridge, a short girl who couldn't have been more than 16. The people who had been lucky enough to swim away from the bridge were out of the water now. Noah realized, with disgust, that there were at least nine people under the bridge, and his thoughts on their survival were grim.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Shade limped to the car, climbing into the driver's seat.
    "You're okay, right?" Shade pretended to care.

Ruby ran over to help the officer. "Do you want me to do anything? I'm here to help, Officer." She offered.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 4:55 pm

The ignorant girl had already dozed off. "Yes." She muttered.

The officer looked up and down at the girl, not attempting to hide his dislike. "Well, we have to get some of these people to the hospital fast, but you'd probably leave here pretty quick. My fellow officers aren't as nice when it comes to freak--" The man stopped.
    "Powered people." Officer Stacy said, only because he wasn't sure if the girl was a threat or not.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Ruby's jaw tightened, her eyes narrowing slightly when he was calling her a freak. "I prefer Red." Her voice straddling the line between firm and icy. "Well fine, I should get home now then." She shifted, sizing the officer up as she resisted every urge to punch him in the nose.
    "Good luck getting them to the hospital in time," She called over her shoulder, knowing that these victims would have a chance if he would just let her take them. Otherwise, they'll never make it in time.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 5:04 pm

The officer watched the girl with a glare. "The hospital is on their way. And if you're the hero you act like you are, then take some of them. Like I said, I'm one of the friendlier ones...I was giving you a friendly warning." The man said, the icy firmness in his voice matching the one the girl had just used.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Ruby rolled her eyes. "I'll take her." She took the one in the worst condition, holding her in her arms and speeding away to the hospital. She came back in two minutes, grabbing the next.
    Ruby had managed to bring three of the victims to the hospital by the time she heard the sirens pulling up, but she kept going.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 pm

The officer couldn't disagree that the girl was doing a good job, but his pride kept him from admitting it. He looked back toward his men, and realized that it was almost dinner time. He got into his squad car and headed home to see his sons.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Ruby finished about five and when she got back, the other four had been loaded into ambulances and sped off. She looked back, sighing. She watched in sadness as the bridge's last standing pieces crumbled to the ground and nothing was left of it.

Shade looked at her, trying his best not to deadpan.
    "Hey, sorry, I was trying to help out and a piece of the bridge fell on me. We can go to my place now, tho." He suggested, trying to hide his grin.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 5:30 pm

"Sounds good." The girl said. "Do you have protection?" The girl asked.
    Emily
    Emily
    Admin

Post by Emily Fri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Shade laughed, smiling. "Of course I do, dear." She smirked and pulled out of the parking lot and heading to his apartment in Royal Ridge.
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex Fri May 17, 2013 5:38 pm

She giggled, happy to know that a boy who she thought was cute who liked her back. Maybe her luck was turning around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:38 am